Monday, November 17, 2014

Sweets: reasons to eat cake!

On November 13, 2014 I officially launched my cake page on Facebook: Sweets!!
Had been thinking about it for a while and been working on my logo and finally last Thursday, it felt like the perfect moment to launch it.

Associated with the launch, I will be giving away a cake on November 19!! The requirement to participate is to like & share the page and give a reason why you should win it. Check my page Sweets for further details.

Whenever people read 'reasons', the first thing that comes to mind :' is it my birthday or someone else's birthday?'. But the whole idea of this requirement is to let people think about why they should have cake.

There are a lot of reasons to eat cake and whenever it's free, all the better.

Like mini temptations  has its top 10 here, I will also create my own top 10 reasons why you should have cake:

1. Everybody can use something sweet in their life.(that's why my page is called Sweets!!)
2. It makes a perfect combination with your cup of hot beverage.
3. It's like the cherry on top of a balanced diet

4. You're alive!! It's something worth celebrating and celebration means cake!!
5. It's someone's birthday (didn't your neighbor's dog became 2?), graduation, achievement, retirement....just fill in the blanks.
6. The most standard flavors are vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. But actually, there are hundreds of cake flavors and textures to choose from. Check here for the countries with their cakes. ( the most interesting one: Better than s3x cake. I definitely should check the recipe of that one!)
7. They come in various sizes and forms: cake pops, cupcakes, bundt, round, square, sculpted. Even life-size cakes exist.
8. It's good to give in to temptations sometimes, especially the sweet ones. Repressed emotions (towards sweet) might result in a disastrous outcome ( pig out party!!)
9. It gives your meal a happy ending. :)
10. It always brings a smile to whoever receives it.

https://zanegrava.wordpress.com/2011/03/
That's my top 10. Do you know any more reasons why you should have cake, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment