Monday, January 13, 2014

Lobi Libi = Loving life!!



Hey guys, never thought I'd come this far, but I believe I'm starting to get the hang of blogging. But there were so many times that I wanted to write about something that was totally not food related and it didn't quite feel all right to put it in my taster's blog. Don't get me wrong, I still LOOOVE food and will keep posting those experiences, but I didn't want my other thoughts gone to waste. It's a new year and this is one of my new year's resolutions!

In this blog I will not only focus on things/issues that I encounter in my daily life (in a more general way), but also experiences or things that motivated me. It's a new year! Everyone can have anytime in their life to be depressed or feel down. Why not look for motivation to do things you like and love your life!! It's the start of 2014: anything can still happen!!

Everyday the newspaper is announcing enough bad news: politics, theft, murder and rape....enough headlines to shock your morning! I hope this blog will light up your day like a daisy after a rainstorm, a cup coffee in the cold, grey morning. And please feel free to share what motivates you or what make you love your life more!

No comments:

Post a Comment